Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Your new job and office
FoodTech is hot! You want: architecture, greenfield engineering, impact, scale. You don’t want: to move away from coding as your core activity. If that is you, continue reading 🙂
What do we offer?
The company: About AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands.
Over 1,000 stores? Check.
The leading online food retail platform? Check.
We build it, we run it and we love it. 😉
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make shopping simpler and more inspiring, whether it is online or in our stores.
Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in tech. And that includes investing in your career!
Dit bieden we jou
Our Engineering enablement department has a purpose to empower our teams worldwide, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously. We provide this by centralizing common technical capabilities to unleash the full potential of self-serving teams. The tools are built with and for our engineering community.
As a Product Owner within Engineering Enablement, you work with your team to ultimately accelerate the adoption of the API Management capability throughout the organization.
You will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders that range from DevOps Engineers, QA Specialists, Software developers, Product Architects and Product Owners to define a state-of-the-art streaming platform.
- are a self-starter, energized by a challenge
- are passionate about realizing and delivering an enterprise capability for the rest of the business
- enjoy being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day
Then look no further.
This is how you will reinvent food retail (responsibilities)
- Define requirements for our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology.
- Build and maintain the roadmap for our API Management product and align this with other product teams and stakeholders.
- Inform stakeholders on progress and raise risks to appropriate level.
- Gather feedback from relevant customer and internal stakeholders.
- Define KPIs and build dashboards to measure progress
Your ‘shopping list’ (requirements)
- 6+ years of experience as a technical product owner;
- Knowledge of SaaS / PaaS platforms for supporting the development and delivery of common capabilities to support a suite of products;
- An understanding of Agile, LEAN and iterative software development;
- Are an advocate of your team towards your group of stakeholders;
- Excellent communicator on every level, including peers, management and engineers;
- Great oral and written skills;
- Knowledge of data architecture would be a plus;
In the end you are taking full ownership of the API Management product to guide product teams into future of event-driven, reactive processing.
- An annual salary of up to €87k based on a full-time workweek.
- Attractive bonus plan, travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
- Generous retirement plan with a solid contribution from Albert Heijn.
- 32,5 days of paid leave to enjoy your well-deserved holidays.
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
Dit breng je mee
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Any questions? please contact Adam Taimount, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy through email@example.com