Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
About AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build it, we run it and we love it. 😉
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make shopping simpler and more inspiring, whether it is online or in our stores. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in tech. And that includes investing in your career!
This is how you will reinvent food retail:
As a Solution Consultant you make an impactful contribution, not only to the employees of Albert Heijn, but also to the customers who shop at Albert Heijn. A mission that you do not take on alone, but as a full (and very welcome!) member of the AH Retail Tech platform. You are part of a development team and you work closely together with our Product Owners, various stakeholders within the retail departments and Tech & Business Managers. Together you go for optimized business processes in an “Agile” setting. A challenging role in which you help to fulfill our promise of a fantastic shopping experience.
Although the spot on the horizon is clear at Albert Heijn as a leading Food Tech retailer, the road to get there is challenging. In more detail you will focus on the following:
- You validate the end result together with your business stakeholders before the solution is implemented and ensure that the various Tech teams and support parties are well informed about the solution. In addition, you contribute as a full team member to the End-to-End solution.
- You will talk to various stakeholders, in particular headquarter personnel of the departments. This is to clearly formulate the wishes and requirements. What do we want to change, how do we want this and why?
- You analyze the current situation and processes and the intended goal; what do we want to realize/automate in concrete terms and what do we need for this?
- You facilitate meetings between stakeholders and colleagues from the Tech department (architects, POs, developers). With your help you quickly get to the core of the solution.
- You present your findings to Product Owners and architects and advise possible solutions to the team as a real (internal) consultant.
- You guide decision-making regarding the solution. You do this in conversation with developers from your team.
What do we offer?
What do we offer
- An annual salary with a maximum of 65K (including holliday allowance) for full-time employment, depending on your work experience.
- A generous bonus scheme, a travel allowance, laptop and smartphone.
- Next to that we work hybrid (2 days at the office, 3 days at home).
- Generous pension scheme and discount on (among other things) insurance.
- 45 vacation days, which can partly be used as a flexible budget.
- An environment in which learning from your peers is a daily reality, so we meet as a team several times a week and we stay informed about each other's projects. Your personal and professional development is also continuously stimulated with the help of our Tech Academy.
- Discount on your groceries (with a maximum of 300,- per year).
- An employer that combines the best of both worlds: the opportunities that you associate with a corporate plus the autonomy and innovation that characterize scale-ups.
- The opportunity to help millions of people eat healthier, better and more sustainably.
- Access to the Tech Academy.
The AH Tech Academy
In 2021 we launched our brand new AH Tech Academy. A learning environment organized by and for our colleagues, together with external training partners. The AH Tech Academy is a platform that supports you in your daily work and learning on a daily basis. It offers a variety of courses and training sessions. Besides, the academy is a platform to share experiences and learn from each other's expertise. You will not only find software development trainings, also Agile courses, time management, presentation training and more. You can get your certifications and visit conferences. We invest time, budget and room for both your personal and professional growth. As we are further developing this platform and adding courses and trainings on the go, you can already enjoy the benefits of this program.
Your team’s ‘shopping list’:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a consultant, implementation manager, business analyst, information analyst, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience within an IT environment
- HBO+ work and thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is an advantage
- Being able to offer solutions to complex issues
- Big plus: Experience with Product and/or Master Data
Pioneering at a corporate??
It's possible, just at your favorite local supermarket. Do you want to know exactly what we can offer you? What challenges are there, and with which colleagues you will do that? We are happy to tell you everything about the role, the impact and the benefits. Click on the application button and discover how you can make a difference for the costumer together with an enthusiastic team!? For questions you can send an email or message to Anouk Reus (Talent Acquisition Partner) via firstname.lastname@example.org / +316 83233817