Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
FoodTech is hot! This is what you want: architecture, greenfield engineering, impact, scale. You don’t want: to move away from coding as your core activity. If that is you, continue reading.
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors.
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. 😉
So what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career!
About the role
Our Engineering enablement department has a purpose to accelerate our teams worldwide, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously. We provide this enablement power on technical platforms, Cloud, technical paved roads and DevSecOps tooling. Examples of great products that we deliver are “Storm” (our cloud framework and platform) and “Beast” (our engineering paved roads). Built with and for our engineering community.
As Test automation engineer within our department You contribute directly to building a state-of-the-art self-service eco-system of products and automation. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the team. You will work with users and maintainers throughout the whole organization to fit your ideas into the bigger picture. Accelerate our product teams, so we can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously.
This is how you will reinvent food retail:
• Build our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology
• You are a specialist in your field and will help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization
• Being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day
What do we offer?
• An annual salary between 50-85K, depending on your level of seniority and experience, based on a full-time workweek (40 hours);
• Possibility to work 32-40 hours a week
• An additional yearly bonus (up to 10K)
• An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring 🙂
• A minimum of 20 days paid vacation, optionally 12.5 days extra. Do you want to take that extra time off, or would you rather convert the extra days into discounts or sell them for cash? It’s up to you!
• Travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
• 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year.
• Follow training and courses via our AH Tech Academy.
Your ‘shopping list’
• 5+ years of experience in the Test automation
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• A thorough understanding of modern quality assurance principles and practices
• International Software testing Qualifications Board – Foundation Level (ISTQB® Foundation Level 2018) – or equivalent would be highly regarded
• Expertise with test automation of UI, API, Desktop applications, Robot framework.
• Experience with source control and CI/CD systems like Github and Github Actions in a cloud-based environment.
• Ability to mentor and coach Jr team members
• Manual configurations are things of the past. Automation is your middle name
In the end you are the sparring partner for product teams to improve their QA automation capabilities and ensure all the QA activities are automated in their pipeline to bring Quality at speed.
More information and apply
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent tomorrow’s food shopping experience. Questions regarding this position? Adam Taimount Talent Acquisition Partner Technology) will be happy to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org