Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Being a passionate developer for AH Retail Tech means you develop our software for a product and are responsible for it throughout the entire lifecycle. A product can contain multiple applications, delivering one or more capabilities to our business process.
Dit bieden we jou
This is how you will reinvent food retail
Within the AH Retail Technology Platform, our Merchandise & MDM Product Cluster aims to have a huge impact with products providing the best retail items, prices, promotions, insights and shopping experience of millions of customers who daily interact with one of our Albert Heijn channels. The products that drive this success are owned by its own DevOps teams.
The team which you will join develops
solutions for the sourcing department. Not only for Albert Heijn, but for Ahold Delhaize Europe, powered by . It consists of 6 talented professionals; a Tech Lead, three DevOps Engineers, a Solution Consultant and a Product Owner. You will closely collaborate with the team and the key stakeholders to deliver impact every day and help our sourcing colleagues to get the best prices for customers of Albert Heijn.
Your efforts will help this autonomous team to deliver outstanding results. More specifically, as Engineer you will:
- Join a distributed agile scrum team that works in sprints
you will participate in stand-ups, refinement, planning, retrospective scrum ceremonies two weeks;
- Develop technical solutions that run our business critical and strategic processes
- Build features with ensuring security and code quality, support automated testing and deploy to test and productional environments
- Support our sourcing customers by answering questions, solving incidents and proactive monitoring
- Add value with your expertise and contribute to centers of practices in our product cluster and the broader AH Retail Technology Platform
- Be a valued team member, that contributes and removes obstacles
The recipe for maximum customer impact
- A Bachelor/ (or similar).
- 4+ years of experience in similar role(s).
- You enjoy teamwork and are used to agile/scrum way of working.
- You are tech savvy, pro-active and have a big passion for tech.
- You have hands-on experience in . Familiarity with one (so not all!) of these other technologies like Java, Azure, React, SQL Server, Kotlin, MongoDB or Kafka would be great.
- You have experience with REST API’s and worked in an API driven IT landscape.
- You are used to procedures and tools that come with teamwork and software delivery; documenting, versioning, CI/CD practices, release.
- You have an outstanding command of English – speaking Dutch would be a plus.
This is what we can offer
At AH Retail Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive annual gross salary with a maximum of 65K depending on your experience. Furthermore you get a bonus on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 19.5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out.
- Flexible working hours, we come to the office once or twice a week.
- Access to a challenging training curriculum – AH Tech Academy.
- An excellent pension
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam or a NS-train card for commuting from your home to Zaandam.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year.
- A company laptop and telephone.
Dit breng je mee
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent food shopping for generation Z. Any questions? Martina Purba (Talent Acquisition Partner) can tell you everything you want to know about this role or AH Technology through email@example.com.