Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn is the number one food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. At AH Technology, our smart professionals are creating digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Constantly rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, tech and digital. To further transform Albert Heijn from a supermarket into a leading food and technology company. So that as customers’ lives change, so can we.
Tech NL is looking to renew its focus and strengthen its capabilities around Portfolio Management, creating a 360 perspective to ensure we do the right things and are doing things right. Together with Portfolio Control and Portfolio Analytics, you as a Junior Portfolio Manager will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating decision making by Tech Management teams of AH/Gall&Gall/Etos regarding the portfolio of initiatives. You support the Manager Portfolio Control to monitor and track the execution and progress of the entire Tech change portfolio to ensure objectives are met and key initiatives are delivered in time, in line with the agreed scope and within budget. You report directly to the Manager Portfolio Control
Your key result / goals are focused on three main area’s: Process design, Portfolio Monitoring and Preparation decision making Tech Portfolio Board, including the following responsibilities:
- Designs and implements processes around the total change portfolio
- Develops and maintains supporting tools such as portfolio dashboards and templates for business cases and project plans
- Reviews business cases and adjusts the change portfolio as a result of initiatives and changes
- Develops aggregated reports regarding the status of initiatives in the portfolio to inform and advise stakeholders
- Supports the preparation activities of the IT Portfolio Board decision making
- Organizes, prepares, and facilitates the Technology portfolio board meetings with representatives of the business and stakeholders with the aim of decision making
Context of this role
The Junior Portfolio Manager is responsible to support Manager Portfolio Control in preparing, facilitating, monitoring and improving of the decision-making process regarding change initiatives of AH/GALL&GALL/ETOS
- You act as a change advisor for directors in the business and IT
- You advise and coordinate the agile way of working and process execution towards the technology teams
- You are supported by a controller
Dit bieden we jou
The best ingredients for a meaningful job
- We reward your effort with an annual salary of 58k based on a full-time workweek
- Our end bosses aren’t greedy: you’re helping the business to increase profits, so you get a slice of that pie. The annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
- We save for your retirement like Scrooge McDuck. With one difference: we pay out over four times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring 🙂
- You have 45 (that’s right forty-five) days to go on vacation: 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- A powerful laptop and ditto smartphone are ‘included’.
- You have an opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet.
Dit breng je mee
- Relevant bachelor's degree, Master’s degree or equal level by experience (e.g. Business Administration, Business Economics or IT Management)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in (agile) portfolio management, preferable in a retail organization, consulting organization or multinational
- Knowledge and experience with agile frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, XP, and product- and project portfolio management
- Extensive knowledge of processes, methods, structures and cultures within business and IT/Technology-organizations
- Expert knowledge regarding IT-governance and (project) portfolio management
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- English proficiency, in writing and verbal
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent food shopping for generation Z. And beyond. Questions? Nora Boujemaaoui can tell you everything you want to know about this role, via email@example.com