Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day. Creating impact by developing a new, state of the art Technology landscape for the AH Supply Chain product lines.
Being a passionated Tech Lead for the AH Technology Supply Chain domain, means you are technically responsible for a product. A product can contain multiple applications delivering one or more capabilities to our business process. You will participate in standups and refinements, application and data architecture solutions, build code, enforce code quality, develop best practices and manage deployments.
As a Tech lead you will contribute to the initiation of new initiatives. You will also provide feedback on the technical standards and guidelines, the Enterprise Architecture and give guidance to the Supply Chain Product Architect. You will work together with the Business Technology Consultant, responsible for the requirements, to identify the non-functional requirements that you need to manage. In this position you will also work closely with one of the team’s Product Owners and our Head of Tech Supply Chain.
Your efforts will help the teams to deliver outstanding results. More specifically, as Tech Lead Supply Chain you will:
- Design the system architecture of each application in the product (application, data, infrastructure and security);
- Understand the integration architecture and business process architecture;
- Be a valued team member, who facilitates and removes obstacles;
- Put the organization in a position to deliver value as quickly as possible;
- Ensure this is done using the most efficient and effective process;
- Form a team with the Product owner;
- Work together with the Supply Chain Product Architect, Head of Tech and Business Tech Consultant to design the future of the Supply Chain products.
Your new office and collegues
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “We’re always there for you,” and with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone, and by making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you become part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department-transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech, to further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field in an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. You will work in the Supply Chain domain within the Retail Technology platform. This department has about 25 members of staff and various product teams, with 6 members on average in each team. You will form a team with the Product Owner and will work together with the Supply Chain Product Architect, Head of Tech and Business Tech Consultant to design the future of the supply chain products.
Are you going to help us to continue to build a successful IT organization? For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue to monitor the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to our Headquarters in Zaandam. There you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this position will take place through video calls.
Dit bieden we jou
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive annual gross salary up to € 90,000;
- A bonus on top of your salary;
- 20 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12.5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out;
- Flexible working hours;
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2%;
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year;
- A company laptop and telephone.
Dit breng je mee
To become successful as our new Tech Lead Supply Chain you bring:
- A Technology/IT Engineering Bachelor certificate or Master degree;
- At least 5 years’ experience as Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer working in a complex (corporate) Technology environment. Experience in the field of Retail Tech and particularly Supply Chain would be a major advantage;
- Having international experience is also an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience on Agile, for example via the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LeSS and Nexus. Certification in one of these areas is not required;
- An outstanding command of English and Dutch;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate people;
- A natural affinity for stakeholder management;
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Apply online before the end of March.
We would also like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for AH Technology?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology?
Micha Lekawael, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology, will be happy to tell you all about this vacancy and AH Technology via +31682736270 or Micha.Lekawael@ah.nl.