Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
FoodTech is hot! You want: architecture, greenfield engineering, impact, scale. You don’t want: to move away from coding as your core activity. If that is you, continue reading.
What do we offer?
The company: About AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check. We build it, we run it and we love it.
Our Engineering enablement department has a purpose to accelerate our teams worldwide, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously. We provide this enablement power on technical platforms, Cloud, technical paved roads and DevSecOps tooling. Examples of great products that we deliver are “Storm” (our cloud framework and platform) and “Beast” (our engineering paved roads). Built with and for our engineering community.
As Tech Lead DevSecOps you build products and platforms for our engineers. You contribute directly to building a state-of-the-art self-service eco-system of products and automation. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the enablement team.
You are part of the inner-sourcing team that builds and maintains the paved road CI/CD solutions for our development teams to deploy to our Kubernetes environment, so they can focus on writing great software.
Furthermore you will support development teams in building and releasing software by providing a robust paved-road development platform, containing DevSecOps tooling and CI/CD workflows using the latest & greatest technologies, like GitHub Actions, ArgoCD and SonarQube.
Manual configurations are a thing of the past! Help automate the release process by using GitOps and an everything-as-code mentality. Contribute to inner-sourcing projects to spread our engineering mindset and culture to other businesses within Ahold-Delhaize.
This is how you will reinvent food retail
- Build our CI/CD Solutions (paved roads) with state-of-the-art technology
- You are a specialist in your field and will help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization
- Being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day
- Working with an “open-source and build yourself” mentality in a corporate environment: inner-sourcing
Your ‘shopping list’
- 8+ years of relevant work experience. By relevant, we mean having touched architecture, or having refactored code within a comparably complex environment, during at least some of those years
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record in building CI/CD Solutions
- Proven track record with DevSecOps tooling
- Relevant experience with GitHub Actions, ArgoCD and/or SonarQube
- You are already living in The Netherlands
- An annual salary of up to €100K based on a full-time workweek
- Attractive benefits, bonus plan, travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone
- Generous retirement plan with a solid contribution from Albert Heijn
- 32.5 days of paid leave to enjoy your well-deserved holidays
An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent tomorrow’s food shopping experience. Questions regarding this Tech Lead DevSecOps position? Adam Taimount(Talent Acquisition Partner) is more than happy to tell you more. Contact Adam Taimount via firstname.lastname@example.org