Past deze baan bij jou?
Your new job and office
Do you have affinity for data and commerce? Then this internship as data analyst in Albert Heijn's Strategic Sourcing department is yours!
An internship in the commercial heart of Albert Heijn’s Strategic Sourcing team. You will get familiar with all the ins and outs of the A-brand and private label products. You will contribute to decisions based on data. Furthermore, you will support the Strategic Sourcing team and our international purchasing organization in various projects and negotiations.
- Translate business issues into action-oriented advice based on analyses and support the sourcing managers.
- You optimize and develop tooling, models and/or reports.
- Observe intern and extern developments in negotiations (Tableau).
- You build up expertise for monitoring important raw material prices; price drivers and market developments
- You participate in integral projects within Sales
- You will be given the freedom to contribute and develop new ideas in the field of data and analysis to help our purchasing organization move forward.
You will be working in the Strategic Sourcing team. Together with the A-brand, Private Label and packaging teams you will investigate the sourcing strategy and support negotiations for Albert Heijn. The department makes (in-depth) analyses, programs and policies for the sourcing of both A-brand and Private Label and is also responsible for the long-term vision. You can further develop your skills through training courses that we offer you during working hours. You will work at the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and hybrid on the other days.
What do we offer?
- Interesting internship from February 2023 for 5 or 6 months;
- Lots of responsibilities and room for own initiatives;
- A look at the department where you can contribute ideas and work on all innovations and improvements;
- The Ahold Delhaize internship experience (drinks, events and networking with all interns within the head office);
- Good internship and travel allowance (450-500 euros per month plus travel allowance);
- Internship in which you gain real work experience!
- An analytical or commercial HBO or WO education;
- Resident in the Netherlands
- Affinity with retail/e-commerce;
- Analytical skills and experience with Office is a requirement;
- Knowledge of dashboarding and/or programming is a plus: e.g. Tableau / R / Python / SQL;
- Communicatively strong: ability to explain complex information to a non-technical audience-Independent and enterprising.
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Jeroen van der Leeuw (email@example.com) would like to inform you about this vacancy.