Past deze baan bij jou?
Wat ga je doen?
Business Services Finance – Brands
Do you enjoy providing valuable insights and solving complex problems? Are you convinced every process can be improved? Are you the valuable counterpart to business control?
Business Services Finance (BSF) is part of the Global Business Services organization which provides services such as Finance & Accounting (F&A), HR administration, and Not for Resale (NFR) sourcing to its retail brands in Europe and the US. The goal of Business Services is to provide a wide range of operational and support services and to drive down costs and unlock savings. As such, Business Services enables each brand to focus on and drive business performance to deliver Ahold Delhaize’s objectives.
One of the BSF teams is Finance & Accounting Operations (F&A Ops), consisting of multiple brand and process teams. F&A is responsible for the operational effectiveness of the financial processes with respect to the brand teams. The services include full responsibility for accounting, key controls, financial reporting and management reporting. Accuracy and completeness are warranted through compliance with appropriate (local) laws, regulations, company guidelines and policies. The aim is to further develop the professional capabilities of the teams, building a true knowledge center on financial processes and services, and business partnering with our stakeholders. Currently we are looking for an intern as member of the two brand teams focusing on Albert Heijn Online, Albert Heijn Belgium, AH to Go, Etos and Gall & Gall.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is eager to improve processes and provide valuable insights. The intern will be part of the two brand teams. He/she will (be):
- Reporting to the brand team financial controllers.
- Support the teams in improving processes and reporting activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Business Controllers of Albert Heijn Online, New Markets, Etos and Gall&Gall on behalf of F&A Operations.
- Collaborate with our partner Genpact in the areas of reporting activities, end-to-end processes, and changes.
- University/HBO student in business studies or business economics or equivalent.
- Business partnering and pro-active mindset, and motivated to transfer data into insights.
- Curiosity in areas of Ahold Delhaize competencies such as Operational Excellence, Business, Insight and Impact and Influence.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbally), other relevant languages are considered an advantage.