Wij bieden jou
Wat ga je doen?
Dit ga je bij ons doen
Because of your thorough audit reports, you make it possible that our great local brands can be more financially effective. As Senior IT Auditor at Ahold Delhaize you work not only on IT audits, but also work on a lot of operational audits, both domestic and abroad in Belgium, Serbia, Greece and Indonesia for example.
Please note that we are looking for someone with a finance background, audit experience in IT audits, and willing to perform also operational audits. IT professionals do not match the specs unfortunately and are asked not to apply on this position.
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Working as an IT Auditor at Ahold Delhaize
In your role as an Senior IT Auditor you will have an unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also perform operational audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in different countries.
Every audit starts with the objectives of the business. You will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
Wat je krijgt
- A great work-life balance, where overtime is not something we set as the standard and where healthy co-workers are of great interest to us;
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinairy team in a very dynamic environment;
- The Opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks;
- Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
Besides good primary employment benefits, we also offer great secondary benefits such as:
- Competitive salary with a great pension plan;
- A so called "Keuzebudget", where you have the choice of taking extra holiday hours, use this to co-finance a brand new bicycle, co-finance a fitness subscription or withdraw this amount in net cash;
- Nice bonus in the form of profit sharing;
- Grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
Dit breng je mee
A highly motivated IT Auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You’re an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
- University education (MSc, e.g. Information Management, Business Informatics,Business Economics), preferably complemented by a Postgraduate IT audit degree and/or CISA title;
- 3 to 7 years relevant working experience in (IT) audit, risk management, consulting, information technology management, or retail IT;
- Preferably: experience in project management and/or project assurance, General IT Controls, Third Party Assurance, ERP systems, data privacy, and data analysis.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch, Greek, Serbian, or Romanian is a plus.
- Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
As a person, you have:
- strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity.
- strong written and oral communication skills.
- the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- the ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as IT Auditor be part of a great and dynamic Internal Audit team. Apply now with resume an cover letter.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.