Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Do you want to make impact, work within Tech and be part of the leading Dutch Retail brands of Ahold Delhaize (Albert Heijn, Etos, Gall & Gall) and do you have experience as IT auditor/IT Risk Manager? Come work for our AH TECH Risk and Compliance team as a Manager IT risk and Compliance (1st line of defense).
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth. We improve and innovate every day, supporting our trusted local brands and reinforcing our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce.
As part of the Tech engagement team we manage the IT risk and compliance for Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall. Each Manager IT Risk and Compliance is responsible for some of the platforms within the broader Tech department. The team consists of 3 Managers IT Risk and Compliance reporting to the Head of Tech Engagement. There is also a dotted reporting line to the CIO of the Operating Unit Albert Heijn. We are an ambitious team focused on improving the department and the company.
About the job
- Identify potential risks to IT services, analyzes the required measures to mitigate these risks and prepares the decision making directed at reducing the risks,
- Facilitate management concerning risk management related requirements in IT products and services delivered by external suppliers. Perform qualitative and quantitative risk impact analysis,
- You are a trusted advisor to Senior Management (up to and including C level) regarding Risk Management and related topics,
- Identify rules and regulations concerning compliance, prepare a compliance roadmap and prepare the decision making to implement this roadmap,
- Report and evaluate compliance performance issues to the management and relevant stakeholders and initiate improvement initiatives,
- Engage in 3rd party assurance management,
- Provide pre-audit guidance to the auditees and guide audit finding resolution,
- Perform the review of the tested key controls.
- Manage relations with stakeholders (e.g. external accountant, other lines of defense).
What do we offer?
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week).
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- A competitive Salary plus bonus
- 20 vacation days, and Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts, or a pay-out.
- Flexible working hours working from home as well as from our vibrant HQ in Zaandam.
- A laptop and a telephone.
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2% and Ahold contributes more than 4 times your contribution
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- A bonus on top of your salary.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 per year.
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment, where you will be involved in the latest digital and technology related developments.
- The opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks; and
- Future career opportunities within an international retail environment
What do you bring?
A highly motivated candidate who has strong analytical skills and is a role model by heart. You are a team player, but also pragmatic and know how to get things done. You are a self-starter, take ownership and are comfortable to have discussions with senior stakeholders.
Also, you meet the following requirements. You have:
- An Academic grade in Information Technology or other relevant subject with additional courses related to IT risk management (CISSP, CISA or RE certification is preferred).
- More than 5 years of experience in various roles within Security, Risk Management, Audit, or Information Technology in a complex organization. Experience at a Big Four company is a plus, but not required. It helps if you understand a large and complex organizational structure.
- Experience in or a clear passion for retail is an asset.
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT Risk Frameworks.
- Experience in specialized IT-risk related topics (including e.g., Business Continuity Management, Outsourcing, cloud, DevOps, emerging technologies, project management, data analytics).
- Expertise in working with Agile/DevOps teams and support these teams in setting up processes that can be supported by system enforced controls.
- As a person, you have:
- Strong analytical skills, broad interests, and intrinsic curiosity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (both English (must) and Dutch (preferred))
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- The ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
How to apply?
We look forward to teaming up with you from our vibrant HQ. Do you want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Sanne via: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be very happy to assist and tell you more!