Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day.
From implementing new dashboards to acting as an advisor about innovative ways of working, as a PMO at AH Tech, you can make all the difference!
As PMO at AH Technology, you are the linking pin between your Albert Heijn Tech Platform and the Tech Project and Portfolio Management (Tech PPM) department. You are your platform's conscience, and based on data, you support management decisions that will soon benefit millions of customers. More in detail, as PMO at AH Technology you:
- Safeguard processes and tooling about finance, resources, portfolio, and project management.
- Connect, facilitate, and motivate colleagues and departments during changes from Tech PPM.
- Identify points for improvement in structural processes and implements them.
- Develop and update dashboards and reports.
- Identify financial risks and then guide mitigation.
Your new office
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team you are part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital, and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay, and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital, and tech. To further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field. In an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. The Tech PPM department consists of 3 sub-departments: Portfolio, PMO, and Project Management. Every Monday, you and your PMO colleagues discuss the focus points of that week. Thursdays are all about check-outs: discussing learnings, new ideas, challenges, and other matters within the different platforms. And, of course, we close the week with a digital Friday afternoon drink.
For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue to monitor the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to our Headquarters in Zaandam. There you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this position will take place through video calls.
Dit bieden we jou
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A gross monthly salary up to € 3.700.
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- Flexible working hours.
- An excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 5.3%.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 25 vacation days and 19.5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- Vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- Guaranteed dividends.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- A laptop and phone.
Dit breng je mee
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new PMO officer, you bring:
A bachelor degree
- 0 to 3 years of experience, ideally as a PMO. Experience within an Agile work environment speaks to your advantage.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- A result-oriented and analytical personality that inspires colleagues in applying new ways of working.
- Strong communication skills and a curious attitude to give and receive feedback.
- The drive to realize improvement in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Do you also have experience with Jira and Confluence? That is a plus!
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Apply online now, and before the end of January.
We would also like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for AH Technology?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? Zakaria Ghdas – Lead PMO, Talent will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through Zakaria.l.Ghdas@ah.nl.