Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Tech NL and Portfolio Management
Tech NL (Albert Heijn, ETOS & Gall&Gall) is looking to renew its focus and strengthen our capabilities around Portfolio Management, creating a 360 perspective to ensure we do the right things and are doing things right. Together with Portfolio Management and Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Control is responsible for providing insight in Tech NL Portfolio Performance to Tech NL Leadership Team and our Business stakeholders. As portfolio control officer you provide key support to Tech NL platforms to be financial and operational in control through trustworthy and stable operations and intelligent and predictive financial forecast. Based on financial data, you support stakeholders on making management decisions.
Portfolio Control team has two main branches, first of all Operational support (purchase order management, invoice management, resource management, project admin, etc. ) and second, Process Support: focus on the increase the of automation, standardization and optimization of Tech control office processes, continuous improvement way of working, process documentation, etc. The portfolio control officer delivers operational support.
Your job allows you to be part of one of our core Tech platforms, working together with Heads of Tech’s, Business Technology consultants, Product Owners and project managers. You will support and advise them on financial and operational topics within the platform. You are the linking pin of Portfolio management with our Tech platforms.
Also you will be part of a fun and diverse team of portfolio controllers. You will share experiences and implement best practices. You will be guided by more experienced portfolio controllers in our way of working.
Your work includes:
Purchase order management
You will create and monitor purchase orders. You will align with budget owners and vendor managers on vendor agreements and conditions. You make sure that the purchase orders are accurately addressed in the financial trackers.
You review invoices to set agreements, submitted resource costs and fixed prices. Discrepancies need to be properly addressed and taken into our financial trackers. You start and monitor the internal approval process and coordinate issues concerning payments to make sure our suppliers are correctly and timely paid for delivered services.
You help our tech platforms in onboarding and planning resources. You facilitate our resources in proper time writing and monitor costs of these resources. You also provide input for our Tech dashboards regarding FTE and recruitment.
For our platform you continuously monitor and align actual costs with budget. You help the Platform lead in managing his/her budget and report on the latest estimate. You challenge the budget owners of the platform on their spend and timely signal issues to the platform lead and the Director Business control.
What do we offer?
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a competitive annual gross salary up to €58k ;
- plus a bonus on top of your salary;
- plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly: 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- flexible working hours;
- an attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring 🙂
- a travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year;
- a laptop and telephone.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, (e.g. Business Administration, Business Economics or IT Management)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in supporting Business & IT projects and programs in a retail organization, consulting organization or multinational
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills , Fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowledge and experience in financial administration is a plus
- Skilled in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of PowerBi is a plus
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? Sanne Peijen, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through email@example.com