Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Tech NL is looking to renew its focus and strengthen our capabilities around Portfolio Management, creating a 360 perspective to ensure we do the right things and are doing things right. Together with Portfolio Management and Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Control is responsible for providing insight in Tech NL Portfolio Performance to Tech NL Leadership Team and our Business stakeholders. As Manager Portfolio Control you will be the business partner for Tech platform leads in managing their financial planning and control processes. Your team provides key support to platforms to be financial and operational in control through trustworthy and stable operations and intelligent and predictive financial forecast. Based on financial data, you enable your team to support stakeholders on making management decisions. You are responsible for the continuous development, performance and health of the portfolio control team.
Portfolio Control team has 2 main branches:
- Operational support: Responsibilities include purchase order management, invoice management, resource management, project admin, etc.
- Process Support: focus on the increase the of automation, standardization and optimization of Tech control office processes, continuous improvement way of working, process documentation, etc.
What do we offer?
Manage the Portfolio Control team to provide immediate and accurate insight in status on budgets enabling information-based decision making for the management of all platforms and product clusters (including projects) and related stakeholders. Manager Portfolio control signals financial issues to Director Finance Tech.
- Monitoring & measuring costs (resources, fixed prices agreements and licenses)
- Quality assurance and compliance (internal controls)
Oversee the operational performance of the Portfolio control team. Tasks of the Portfolio control officers are amongst others:
- Invoice Management
- Resource Management
- Purchase order management
Manage the process engineer of Portfolio Control team. Take a leadership role in identifying how Tech NL can become more effective by re-engineering and restructuring core Portfolio Control processes.
- Automate/optimize/standardize Portfolio control processes
- Facilitate the community to build a central knowledge repository to provide best practices and foster collaboration.
- Owner Tech control office Teams/sharepoint etc environments
- Liasion with Data analysts regarding data/reporting standards and needs
- Liaison with PfM regarding time writing/code structure etc
Coaching and team management
Attract, lead, coach, motivate, appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and stimulate talent(management) and continuously drive improvements.
- Team Management, lead by example
- Coaching/guiding/developing employees while focusing on Albert Heijn core values
- Provide a safe and inclusive environment
- Onboarding of new employees
Context of this role
- The Manager Portfolio control is the team lead for the Portfolio Control team
- Stakeholders are: Heads of Tech, Platformleads (Directors and VPs), Project managers
- Scope includes Tech NL (Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall)
- The Manager Portfolio control is the main point of contact for Finance Tech
- The Portfolio Control Manager has budget responsibilities for Portfolio control team budget.
- Relevant bachelor's degree, Master’s degree or equal level by experience (e.g. Business Administration, Business Economics or IT Management)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in supporting Business & IT projects and programs in a retail organization, consulting organization or multinational
- 4+ years experience in establishing and managing a medium sized team
Strong verbal, written and presentation skills , Fluent in English, Dutch is an asset
Knowledge and experience with agile frameworks such as SAFe, Scrum, XP, and product- and project portfolio management
Knowledge and experience in financial administration
Management skills (individual and team coaching, organizational change management, benefits management and stakeholder management)
- An annual salary up to a maximum of €85k based on a full-time workweek plus a bonus levels that match your position: an attractive profit-sharing plan, travel expenses and a laptop and smartphone.
- Generous retirement benefits where Ahold contributes over 5 times your contribution (6.2% employee contribution) and discounts on, e.g., insurance.
- A minimum of 20 days paid vacation, optionally 12.5 days extra. Do you want to take that extra time off, or would you rather convert the extra days into discounts or sell them for cash? You’re the end boss!
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
Interested? Please apply online or contact Sanne Peijen, Tech Recruiter via email@example.com