Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day.
Improving the online shopping experience on AH.nl and in the AH app with new innovations for millions of users each day.
As Java DevOps Engineer at AH Technology, you contribute to the improvement and optimisation of the online experience of millions of Albert Heijn customers. Using the latest technology, you transform the ever-changing insights in the world of online shopping into code that works. In short, you use your programming skills to develop, test and implement new functionalities, together with your team. In more detail, as Java DevOps Engineer at AH Technology you:
- Manage the Albert Heijn website and App.
- Develop and improve new features for our customers.
- Improve and develop algorithms to make the shopping experience easy and fun for our customers.
- Are responsible as a team for the performance and the quality of the AH website and app.
Your new office
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team you are part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech. To further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field. In an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. Your team consists of 4 to 8 people, a Product Owner, a Scrum Master and DevOps Engineers. They are all experts in their own fields. When your team needs a break from coding, you head for the high-tech gaming room. Afterwards, you'll be full of energy and ready to dive into the code again.
For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue to monitor the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to our Headquarters in Zaandam. There you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this position will take place through video calls.
Dit bieden we jou
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A gross monthly salary up to € 4550.
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- A laptop and phone.
- Flexible working hours.
- An excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 5.3%.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 25 vacation days and 19.5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- Vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- Guaranteed dividends.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
Dit breng je mee
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new Java DevOps Engineer, you bring:
- An HBO (University of Applied Sciences) degree in Computer Science, IT or a comparable subject.
- At least 3 years' work experience as a Backend Developer, Java Developer, Kotlin Developer or Backend DevOps Engineer etc.
- Experience with Java 8 or higher, Services (APIs) and CI/CD.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Public Cloud
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban (Agile).
- A getting-things-done mentality.
- An insatiable appetite for new knowledge.
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Apply online now, and before February.
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through email@example.com.