Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. 😉
So what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career! This is how you will reinvent food retail:
- You ensure that the collaboration between our DevSecOps teams and our various external IT suppliers is optimal and efficient.
- You maintain close contact with our IT suppliers: you’re the first contact person regarding possible hiccups and problems in the performance of a supplier.
- You control compliance with the requirements of the current contracts with our external suppliers.
- You act as a point of contact towards the DevSecOps teams regarding service level agreement.
- You will strengthen cooperation between the DevSecOps teams and our IT suppliers by motivating, connecting and mediating.
As Service Manager, you can indirectly make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged (and very welcome) member of the Technology Engagement team. You will work closely with the business (our DevSecOps teams) and our external IT suppliers and liaise regularly with the contact persons from both sides. Together you strive to an optimal service level cooperation in an Agile setting. A challenging role, because this synergy can only be overcome if you utilize your connecting and problem-solving skills to the fullest. The role mostly boils down to a mix of control and compliance responsibilities, but the team also expects you to do some coaching on the side. Much appreciated!
To maximize your impact as Service Manager, it is important that you are striving to optimal service level agreements with our external IT suppliers. How do you make sure this happens? And how do you create this synergy in a rapidly changing environment, where today’s brilliant idea can be ‘past its expiration date’ tomorrow? You don’t swim with the tide: you’re a hands-on teamplayer who would like to go down to the root of the matter, managing dependencies and stakeholders like a boss. In the inspiring setting of AH Technology, you will be a member of the brand-new AH Technology Engagement team. This is a fast-growing team that will eventually consist of 21 colleagues. In this lively and diverse team you are responsible for the service level agreements with all external IT suppliers. Your new colleagues are looking forward to getting to know you, whether in real life or during the daily (virtual or physical) coffee breaks.
Current topics and projects include:
- How do we manage suppliers to ensure best reliability and performance of Technology for our customers?
- What should a DevSecOps teams do to have a successful relationship with a supplier?
- How do we provide insights to suppliers on how tech is used within Albert Heijn?
- How do we manage cloud based solutions?
What do we offer?
What do we offer?
- At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on 85K a year (based on 40 hours per week)
- A competitive Salary plus bonus
- 20 vacation days, and Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12,5 extra vacation days, discounts, or a pay-out.
- Flexible working hours working from home as well as from our vibrant HQ in Zaandam.
- An excellent pension plan, Ahold contributes more than 4 times your contribution
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 per year.
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment, where you will be involved in the latest digital and technology related developments.
- You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightes tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
- Future career opportunities within an international retail environment
The recipe for maximum customer impact
- A completed university or higher professional education degree and 5-7 years of experience in SLA-management.
- Proven success in roles such as Service- of SLA Manager, or other coaching/connecting IT related jobs.
- Solid knowledge of SLA management and IT business.
- A successful track record in the IT supplier industry: you’ll need it to understand and act with authority in the environment of various providers.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills; you can discuss issues with colleagues at all levels. Including non-technical colleagues.
- You are an open and approachable teamplayer with a ‘getting-things-done’ mentality.
- Not a deal-breaker, but coaching skills or – affinity would be welcome, too.
- Excellent communication skills, at least in English. Do you speak Dutch too? If so, that is an advantage.
Ready to reinvent food retail with us?
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent food shopping for generation Z. And beyond. Questions? Sanne Peijen can tell you everything you want to know about this role, via email@example.com.