Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day.
You ensure that the contracts with our IT suppliers are correct down to the finest detail by converting technical requirements into clear agreements.
In More Detail, As IT Contract Manager At AH Technology, You will support and advise or product owners on every stage of the contract lifecycle. You will assist product teams with your knowledge of contracting governance and processes and work closely with our Sourcing department and Legal teams to ensure that Albert Heijn receives the best value from our existing partner network.
The Contract Manager is a role in the Partner Management team and we work together with our colleagues in this team to ensure that AH Technology can rely on its partner network. This is a multifaceted position in which you play an indispensable key role. You challenge product teams to formulate their wishes as completely and clearly as possible by asking difficult questions based on your keen insight and resolute approach. You then convert these wishes into watertight agreements with suppliers. Some of the key deliverables in this role will be:
- Reviewing and analysing contract data.
- Coordinating the entire procurement process and working with the Sourcing department to create contracts that are fit for purpose.
- Advise both the business and Technology Management Team on current and new contracts.
- Maintain close contact with external suppliers.
Your new office
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team you are part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech. To further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
We are working hybrid with at least two or three in the office to enhance collaboration and to maximise efficiency. Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field. In an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. In this inspiring setting you will be a member of the brand new AH Technology Engagement team. This is a fast-growing team that will eventually consist of 21 colleagues. In this lively and diverse team you are responsible for all IT purchasing contracts, together with a Junior Contract Manager. Your new colleagues are looking forward to getting to know you, whether in real life or during the daily (virtual or physical) coffee breaks.
What do we offer?
What do we offer?
Here at Ahold Delhaize, we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to go. As we work together to build on our brand as well as your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week).
- An annual salary up to 60K, depending on your experience and based on a full-time workweek (40 hours).
- A bonus plan the annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
- An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-).
- Plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- Travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year.
- Follow training and courses via our AH Tech Academy.
- The opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet.
To successfully become our IT Contract Manager, you bring
● A completed university or higher professional education degree in IT or Business Administration.
● 2- 5 year work experience and or worked as Contract Administrator or Procurement Manager in IT.
● Strong administrative skills and problem solving ability
● Experience with the Agile working method. Preferably in the DevSecOps environment.
● Experience in building of dashboards with Power BI, PowerPoint and Excel
● Excellent communication skills, at least in English. Do you speak Dutch too? If so, that is an advantage.
We look forward to teaming up with you virtually or via our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Carly DeSantis will gladly talk you through the position via firstname.lastname@example.org