Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1,000 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build, run and love it. 😉
As an IT Asset Manager you are responsible for managing and controlling licenses and other IT assets through the asset lifecycle, ensuring business and technology needs are met and consistent with contractual arrangements with suppliers. The Asset Manager continuously optimizes the assets contracts needed, through predictive demand analysis and timely scaling. He/she contributes to contract negotiations by providing insight into the business case and the effect of decisions.
In this position your focus will be on the following area’s
Acquire licenses & subscriptions
- Define selection criteria for assets and corresponding suppliers
- Request quotes from suppliers to acquire licenses or subscriptions and coordinate with procurement
- Create purchase orders and coordinate with procurement
- Renew purchase order to prevent license or subscription to terminate
- Terminate purchase orders to stop using a license or subscription
- Identify and pursue savings on acquisition, renewal and termination
- Contribute to providing IT assets in the most cost-effective way to meet business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the purchase of IT assets at a competitive price
- Report-out on purchases, renewals and terminations
- Report-out on budget and savings
- Maintain a repository with purchase order data and on license keys
Optimize licenses & subscriptions
- Ensure registration, management and monitoring of the use of licenses and subscriptions throughout their life cycle from an economic perspective
- Identify under-licensing of products in time (before a suppliers starts an audit) and inform owner to acquire extra licenses asap
- Identify over-licensing of products and inform owners to reduce usage and related risk asap
- Gain & provide knowledge on license constructs and metrics (complicated stuff)
- Report-out on under-licensing (risks) and over-licensing (saving opportunity)
Analysis, advice and adjustments workloads & major HR shifts
Fact-based analysis and advice
- Predict shifts in demand by analyzing data
- Discuss trends with management/ stakeholders within Tech and also with GSO and other Opco’s
- Advise on efficiency opportunities with Tech, GSO and Opco management/ stakeholders
- Provide insight for negotiations by Procurement
Monitor onboarding, transfer and offboarding as well as workload changes
Review trends and new mass workloads on license and subscription impact
Anticipate major HR shifts (onboarding, transfer and offboarding) and adjust involved licenses accordingly
Asset lifecycle management
Ensure registration, management and monitoring of the use of IT assets (hardware owned by Tech NL) throughout their life cycle from an economic perspective
Coordinate with Tech Delivery, Tactical Partner Management and Procurement regarding planning, forecasting and purchasing of IT assets
Contribute to providing IT assets in the most cost-effective way to meet business and customer needs.
Contribute to the purchase of IT assets at a competitive price
Automation configuration management
Support and coordinate audit requests from suppliers
Coordinate requests and audits with Procurement and Global Software Asset Management
Handle request from suppliers on licenses and subscriptions
Handle request from suppliers on asset updates to ensure compliancy
Participate in audits to test licenses and subscriptions against contract requested by suppliers
Manage a True-up or True-down to ensure license compliance
What do we offer?
An annual salary of max 64K based on a full-time workweek (40 hours), 32 hours per week is possible
A bonus plan the annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring -)
Plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
You develop as rapidly as the tech around us. Thanks to feedback loops with the best & the brightest tech-savvy colleagues. And by being a contributing member of the AH Technology community & AH Tech Academy – deep dive into our shared knowledge!
A powerful laptop and smartphone are ‘included’. You also get discounts on insurance and groceries (up to €300,- a year).
An employer that combines the best of two worlds the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy that typifies scaleups.
You have an opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet.
Relevant Bachelor degree (e.g. Financial controlling or financial management)
6+ years of relevant experience
Expert knowledge of licenses and asset management
Complex license/service contracts
Proven knowledge of financial management
Knowledge and experience with ITIL process management
Relevant experience with Agile framework
English professional working proficiency, Dutch is an asset.
Social skills for intensive alignment, discussions and advise towards service organization and engineering community
Good communicative skills
Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
How to apply
We look forward to teaming up with you virtually or via our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Carly DeSantis will gladly talk you through the position via email@example.com