Wij bieden jou
Wat ga je doen?
Dit ga je bij ons doen
As an Integration Architect at Albert Heijn, you are part of AH Technology. You are an ambassador for our integration vision and strategy in the field of IT. Furthermore, you are able to strengthen the integration teams by sharing your knowledge and skills, so that they continue to contribute optimally to our innovative IT projects. Together with your colleagues you work towards an important goal: to offer progressive IT solutions that make our organization even more personal and relevant for the customer.
As an Integration Architect at AH Technology you:
- Maintain the roadmap and backlog of our platforms together with the Product Owners. And together you determine what is needed with regard to maintenance and which new features can be implemented.
- Build bridges between IT and the business by offering appropriate solutions in a comprehensible manner. In addition, you can flawlessly explain the consequences of certain decisions.
- Successfully help our product teams to become familiar with the data we offer via our integration platforms.
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you will be part of AH Technology, a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech. Here you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. At AH Technology, our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Constantly rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech. To further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food Tech company.
Are you curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with smart professionals in an open environment. As an Integration Architect at Albert Heijn, you will work closely together with your enthusiastic fellow architects. You also work with your stakeholders from the business. Expertise is valued, we learn from each other and we have the freedom to create innovative solutions and make a real impact. We have an open and informal working environment.
Normally, AH Technology employees work from our bustling head office in Zaandam. However, due to the current situation, all employees are working from home. We hope to be able to return to Zaandam together soon.
Wat je krijgt
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why you get access to best-in-class coaching and inspiring training to shape your development and career. As we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A gross monthly salary up to € 6.500,- a month.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days.
- A budget choice which you can decide whether you spend it on extra days, discounts or pay-outs.
- The possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- A guaranteed distribution of profits.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- A laptop and telephone.
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- Regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.
Dit breng je mee
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the world's biggest retailers, and we know you are bursting with the ambition to keep up with us. You supplement this ambition with:
- A college or university level of working and thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and writing) and it would be a plus if you also have excellent communication skills in Dutch
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with the integration of middleware and API solutions.
- Experience with the integration of relevant technologies and standards, such as XML, JMS, Docker and SAML.
- Experience with Microservices & Mulesoft
- Experience with an Agile / Scrum work environment
- Strong communication, connecting and process skills.
- A team player mentality and a flexible and organization-sensitive attitude to function optimally in our dynamic organization.
- The ability to give direction, prioritize quickly and offer solutions in your area of expertise.
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop in and join us on our expedition! Apply now via the button on this page.
We ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Albert Heijn?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of technical skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
- Last but not least: what are your salary expectations?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Partner IT, is happy to tell you everything about AH Technology and this vacancy via email@example.com.