Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
The company: About AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. Over 1200 stores? Check. The leading online food retail platform? Check, we build it, we run it and we love it. 😉
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make shopping simpler and more inspiring, whether it is online or in our stores. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in tech. And that includes investing in your career!
What do we offer?
As frontend-developer in Warehouse Replenishment you will be working in the heart of the Albert Heijn Supply Chain. The AH Warehouse Replenishment product is responsible create the replenishment orders and forecasting for 8 warehouses out of which 1200+ Albert Heijn stores a supplied. Our mission is to provide the best shopping experience to our customers offering high service levels and fresh products at an affordable price. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the warehouse replenishment scrum team. You'll be supported by a tech lead, a solution consultant and a backend developers.
This unique opportunity provides you to build in a greenfield setting and being able to truly impact how our solutions are going to be created in all aspects.
Considering the huge scale Albert Heijn supply chain operates at, even the smallest improvements make enormous impact and you will be at the epicenter leading the software solutions that will take our supply chain to the next level.
More specifically you will
- Build code, implement and execute automated testing, ensure security and code quality, contribute in best practices and deployments
- Understand what new tools or frameworks, or how changes in the language or new features in the application can help improve the product
- Ensure this is done using the most efficient tools and techniques
- Add value with your expertise and contribute with initiatives in the team and the broader AH Retail Technology Platform
- Be a valued team member, that contributes and removes obstacles
- Ensure our solutions fit the business requirements and acceptance criteria of AH supply chain.
Is this you?
- Passioned about tech building products
- Excellent communication skills, open, transparent and motivated to continuously help the team grow
- 3 years+ experience as a full stack developer or front-end developer
- Experienced with React.js, experience with Node.js or similar, REST/GraphQL APIs and CI/CD and cloud.
- A Technology/IT Engineering Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- CI/CD automation with Jenkins and Github Actions
- An outstanding command of English and Dutch would be a big plus.
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a competitive annual gross salary
- plus a bonus on top of your salary;
- plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly: 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- flexible working hours;
- an attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring 🙂
- a travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year;
- a laptop and telephone.
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? Adam Taimount, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through email@example.com