Wij bieden jou
Your new job and office
Hi, we’re AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands.
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in data, digital and tech. And that includes investing in your career!
This is how you will reinvent food retail:
As a business analyst you make an impactful contribution, not only to the employees of Albert Heijn but also to the millions of customers who shop at Albert Heijn. You are, together with your team, responsible for the preparation and ideation of new cool initiatives within Albert Heijn. You are part of a scrum team and you’ll join the scrum events on a daily basis with the other team members. You are closely collaborating with both the PO and the stakeholders of the team. It is your responsibility to dive into the landscape and the domain you are working in and get a deep understanding of this.
You collaborate closely with diverse colleagues to understand both what customers and developers need to prepare the work in a way that gives sufficient guidance for the development team. You are an important contributor to an optimal development cycle!
Although the spot on the horizon is clear at Albert Heijn as a leading Food Tech retailer, the road to get there is challenging. In more detail you will focus on the following:
- You will talk to various stakeholders, of different departments, to clearly formulate the wishes and requirements. What do we want to change, how do we want this and why?
- You analyze the current situation and processes and the intended goal; what do we want to realize in concrete terms and what do we need for this?
- You make sure to get a clear understanding of the team’s domain and landscape. Through our data driven backlog process, we can support and challenge stakeholders to realize maximum impact and customer satisfaction.
- You facilitate meetings between stakeholders and colleagues from the Tech department. With your help everyone quickly gets to the core of the solution and will experience an optimal collaboration.
- You help the team by (pre-)refining the stories so they know exactly what to build.
- You help us maintain the high quality of our software. Together with the developers, you ensure the work is delivered in accordance with the acceptance criteria and meets the quality standards we set together.
This role is in the Digital Tech Marketing & Inspire domain within AH Technology. Marketing & Inspire exists of more than 50 people divided over diverse teams. The position is newly created for both the “What’s for dinner” and “Bonus” teams. What’s for Dinner helps our users answer that age old question every day though the rich Allerhande recipe archive and personalized menu suggestions. The Bonus squad lets our Dutch and Belgian users browse their favourite thing: discounts! They provide both the general Bonus environment and the Bonus Box, which is filled with personalized offers.
What do we offer?
The right ingredients for an impactful job
An annual salary up to 65K, depending on your experience and based on a full-time workweek (40 hours).
A bonus plan the annual amount can range from 45 to 130% of your average monthly paycheck.
An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-).
Plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
Travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year.
Follow training and courses via our AH Tech Academy.
The opportunity to provide everyone with a healthier, tastier and more sustainable diet.
AH Tech Academy
This summer we launched our brand-new AH Tech Academy. A learning environment organized by and for our colleagues, together with external training partners. The AH Tech Academy offers a variety of courses and trainings. You will not only find software development trainings, also Agile courses, time management, presentation training and more. You can get your certifications and visit conferences. We invest time, budget and room for both your personal and professional growth.
What do you bring
- Minimally 3 years of relevant work experience as a consultant, implementation manager, business analyst, information analyst or a similar role.
- Not afraid to ask questions and to deep dive into a domain and landscape to get a full understanding of it, which helps you to formulate solutions to complex issues.
- Strong communication skills and experience with stakeholder management.
- A solid technical background (or high level of interest) in most common IT aspects like, test automation, micro service architecture and API’s. Experience with Java and TypeScript are bonus points.
- Bachelor+ educational background and work and thinking ability.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is an advantage.
Pioneering in a corporate environment?
You need to look no further than your favorite omnichannel neighborhood supermarket. Hit the apply button and discover how we can make a difference together to the customer!
We look forward to teaming up with you virtually or via our vibrant HQ. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Our Talent Acquisition Partner Sanne Peijen will gladly talk you through the position via email@example.com