Wij bieden jou
Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day. Creating impact by transforming our monolithic Oracle based legacy systems into a new, state of the art Technology landscape for AH Promotions.
Your new job
As developer for AH , you are technically responsible for the work of your product team. You develop and supports multiple applications delivering one or more promotion capabilities for our brands in The Netherlands. You will work closely with our Product Owner, tech lead and developers, to enhance our technology landscape. Business technology and Solution consultants will support you and the rest of the team to identify requirements and find the best possible solutions. You will report directly to the tech lead Sunny
Your efforts will help the teams to deliver outstanding results. More specifically you will:
- Participate in standups and refinements in your team;
- Help develop proofs of concept, build code, implement and execute automated testing, ensure security and code quality, develop best practices and manage deployments;
- Contribute to developing our technical standards and guidelines;
- Contribute to initiatives in your product cluster and the broader AH Retail Technology Platform;
- Be a valued team member, who facilitates and removes obstacles.
Your new office and colleagues
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, We’re always there for you, and with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it is more true than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone, and by making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you become part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department-transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech, to further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field in an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. You will work in the team with several other colleagues, which operates within the Retail Technology platform. This department can be considered the engine room of AH, consisting of 27 teams developing and supporting AH’s Merchandise, Finance, Stores, Supply Chain and Support disciplines
Dit bieden we jou
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- a competitive annual gross salary up to € 65k ;
- plus a bonus on top of your salary;
- plenty of holidays, 45 days to be exactly: 25.5 regular paid vacation days and 19.5 ADV days. Enjoy!
- flexible working hours;
- an attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-)
- a travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, up to €300 discount a year;
- a laptop and telephone.
Dit breng je mee
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new software Engineer, you bring:
- Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science, IT or a comparable subject.
- At least 2 year+ work experience as a Backend Developer, Java Developer, Kotlin Developer or Backend DevOps Engineer etc.
- Experience with Java 8 or higher, Services (APIs) and CI/CD.
- Knowledge on Containerisation (Kubernetes) and Cloud (Azure)
- A getting-things-done mentality.
- An insatiable appetite for new knowledge.
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Have questions first, please contact Nora Boujemaaoui, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through email@example.com